Sa., 15. Jan.|
Wave Yoga Living
Awaken your inner Goddess - IN PERSON
Saturday 15th January 2022 10am - 5pm Saturday 22nd of January 2022 10am - 5pm
Time & Location
15. Jan. 2022, 10:00 – 23. Jan. 2022, 05:00
Wave Yoga Living, Cabarita Beach NSW 2488, Australia
About the Event
Awaken your Inner Goddess
2 Day Course Women's Health (Yoga Alliance accredited as a 25hr CED (continuing education hours)
15th & 22nd of January 2022 Wave Yoga Living, Cabarita Studio
When a woman awakens her feminine power, every choice she makes is self-honouring.
So her wellbeing, relationships and work all improve as she understands herself completely.
She knows what she needs and how to get her needs met.
She feels self-assured, balanced and centred as a woman…
When we truly know ourselves we feel confident to express ourselves authentically.
Learn how to experience emotional balance by understanding your needs and honouring yourself with healthy boundaries.
Reduce Conflict with yourself and others and learn how to clearly indetify your needs and express yourself confidently from a place of self acceptance that transforms how you see yourself as a woman.
Learn how to clearly indentify your needs and express yourself confidently from a place of self acceptance that transforms how you see yourself as a woman.
Who is the course for?
For all women who want to understand themselves better on the mindbody level. For all yoga teachers who often get the question how to practice yoga during the cycle. For all yogis and non-yogis who would like to learn more about the feminine benefits of yoga, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness and Ayurveda. Let's awaken the inner goddess together.
schedule for those two days:
Saturday 15th of January 2022
10am opening ceremony and welcome
10: 30 am Lectures & Yoga
12:30pm lunch breack (food not included)
1:15pm - 5pm Lectures , Self Reflection, Meditation
Saturday 22nd of January 2022
10am welcome back & reflection
12:30pm lunch break (food not included)
1:15pm Lectures and Meditation
4:30- 5pm closing ceremony
Tools we use:
Yoga : Women are cyclical beings and it is important for us to practice in way that supports us through the stages of our reproductive cycle. Learn how to adapt your practice with your cycle.
Meditation: Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation to the next level and practice to find and cultivate your true essence ( purusha).
Karma: Becoming aware and understanding your patterns and habits that might cause you suffering that takes you back to the same painful situation over and over again. Learn how to break those habits by getting to know your Karma Wheel.
Ayurvedic support: Support yourself throughout your cycle with the right nutrition. Feel more energised, powerful and balanced.
You can pay either via my Homepage or over a Bank transaction (see bank details details below).
Note: My Homepage is set up with Swiss Franc currency.
- Course $560
- early bird Price $522 until 30th of December
- $ 464 for Former 200hr Teacher Training Students who did a Teacher Training at Wave Yoga Living (to sign up, please send me an email with your certification)
Instalments are also available. You can pay the Course Fees either in 2 or 3 Installements.
Please send me a Message if you want to get a payment plan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spots are limited.
Payment via Banktransfer also possible if you want to avoid to get additional fees charged.
BSB 062- 643
Account 1010 1770
Lets awaken our inner Goddess together,
See you soon!
This course is Yoga Alliance accredited as a 25hr CED (continuing education hours) .
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a yoga teacher to take this course?
- No! Every women is welcome, who are interested in getting to know their body and mind better. Every women who is craving for peeling off the layers, so the goddess who resides in all of us can reveal and grow.
- This course is for those who are interested in how yoga works and helps to support the feminine cycle and gaining tools to understand yourself better, so you can eventually support your female students as well in their practice.
Continuing Education (CED) Hours:
- This course is registered as a 25hr Continuing Education (CED) Course with Yoga Alliance
Will I be qualified to teach yoga upon completion of this course?
- No, this is not a teacher training however if you are already a certified yoga teacher, this course will count towards your continued education (CED) hours
What if I have questions?
- There will be time for questions during our live sessions. If you cannot attend live you are welcome to email me personally and I will tend to emails about the course prior to our live sessions each week
- Also, I will address any questions sent through during the live-streamed sessions
Can I sign up and start anytime?
- No. This is the only intake for "Awaken the inner Goddess Course" this year
Awaken your Inner Goddess