So., 06. Feb.|
Awaken your inner Goddess - ENGLISH
4 week course 6th of February - 27th of February 2022
Time & Location
06. Feb. 2022, 10:30 GMT – 27. Feb. 2022, 11:30 GMT
About the Event
Awaken your Inner Goddess
4 Week Online Course
6th of February - 27th of February 2022
Sisterhood Live Sessions in english every Sunday for the timezones:
10am UK time
11am Zuerich time
9pm Sydney time
8pm Brisbane time
6pm Perth and Bali time
Extra Meeting for 3pm central daylight time on Sundays
When a woman awakens her feminine power, every choice she makes is self-honouring.
So her wellbeing, relationships and work all improve as she understands herself completely.
She knows what she needs and how to get her needs met.
She feels self-assured, balanced and centred as a woman…
When we truly know ourselves we feel confident to express ourselves authentically.
Learn how to experience emotional balance by understanding your needs and honouring yourself with healthy boundaries.
Reduce Conflict with yourself and others and learn how to clearly indetify your needs and express yourself confidently from a place of self acceptance that transforms how you see yourself as a woman.
Learn how to clearly indentify your needs and express yourself confidently from a place of self acceptance that transforms how you see yourself as a woman.
Who is the course for?
For all women who want to understand themselves better on the mindbody level. For all yoga teachers who often get the question how to practice yoga during the cycle. For all yogis and non-yogis who would like to learn more about the feminine benefits of yoga, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness and Ayurveda. Let's awaken the inner goddess together.
Tools we use:
Yoga : Women are cyclical beings and it is important for us to practice in way that supports us through the stages of our reproductive cycle. Learn how to adapt your practice with your cycle.
Meditation: Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation to the next level and practice to find and cultivate your true essence ( purusha).
Karma: Becoming aware and understanding your patterns and habits that might cause you suffering that takes you back to the same painful situation over and over again. Learn how to break those habits by getting to know your Karma Wheel.
Ayurvedic support: Support yourself throughout your cycle with the right nutrition. Feel more energised, powerful and balanced.
Each week for four weeks, you will be given two lectures and two practices that will help you to awaken your inner goddess.
The course summary:
Learning resources & practices:
every week you will get access to new Lectures and classes (recorded) and every sunday we have a live session on zoom. In total there are:
- 8 recorded lecutres
- 8 recorded classes (Asana practice, Meditation, Pranayama)
- Sisterhood: Live Sunday sessions each week to empower each other.
If you are unable to attend the course over the allocated dates, dont worry , you can work through the content in your own time.
With this Immersion you support another Goddess on the Island of Gods, Bali.
10% of the amount of your purchase goes directly to Bali to the bali street mums project.
Thank you for your support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a yoga teacher to take this course?
- No! Every women is welcome, who are interested in getting to know their body and mind better. Every women who is craving for peeling off the layers, so the goddess who resides in all of us can reveal and grow.
- This course is for those who are interested in how yoga works and helps to support the feminine cycle and gaining tools to understand yourself better, so you can eventually support your female students as well in their practice.
Continuing Education (CED) Hours:
- This course is registered as a 25hr Continuing Education (CED) Course with Yoga Alliance
Will I be qualified to teach yoga upon completion of this course?
- No, this is not a teacher training however if you are already a certified yoga teacher, this course will count towards your continued education (CED) hours
What if I have questions?
- There will be time for questions during our live sessions. If you cannot attend live you are welcome to email me personally and I will tend to emails about the course prior to our live sessions each week
- Also, I will address any questions sent through during the live-streamed sessions
Can I sign up and start anytime?
- No. This is the only intake for "Awaken the inner Goddess Course" this year
Sisterhood Circleonline on Zoom
Sisterhood Circleonline on Zoom
with your purchase you support the Bali Street Mum Project. 10% of the amount goes directly to Bali. Thank you!